This trailer was purpose built for a NSW Education department for their science and technology expeditions. It included independent coil suspension, override brakes, Hyland coupling and spare wheel. A slide-out drawer in a storage area was built onto the drawbar to suit a 40ltr Engel fridge. Both sides of the trailer included locking compartments, that could also be accessed via timber hatches fitted inside. Internal and overhead shelving was included, and access to the internal storage area was by either side lifting gas strut assisted doors, or rear door on the trailer.
Adavanced High Streght Steel For Vehicles
- Brivis Evaporative Cooling Adelaide Services
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Installing Gas Heaters Adelaide at Home
- First-Timer’s Guide in Buying a Data Logger
- Some Tips on How You Should Hire a Lawyer
- Suspension Kits
- The Things You Must Avoid When You’re Installing Artificial Grass
- Trailer Chasis
- What Is the Job Description of the #1 Social Media Consultant?
Why aren’t cars made from Stainless Steel?
- ‘Sob on their own’: Heartbreaking new reality of funerals April 7, 2020A BALLINA funeral official has revealed how she is struggling to stay composed as people are forced to “sob on their own”.
- Drastic changes proposed to Ballina council fees, charges April 7, 2020A REPORT outlining new, removed and adjusted council fees and charges for 2020/21 will be overseen by councillors tomorrow.
- $15m subdivision would create 99 lots, 5 ‘super lots’ April 7, 2020THE development is slated for a prominent site in Lennox Head.
- ‘Sob on their own’: Heartbreaking new reality of funerals April 7, 2020
April 2020 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30